With a prime position on the shores of beautiful Lake Wendouree, residents of Nazareth House Ballarat are inspired by vistas of the changing seasons and abundant wildlife.
Whether enjoyed from the comfort of an armchair, through picture windows facing the lake, or the front seat of one of our "trio" bikes, part of our "Cycling Without Age" program, this is one of the many reasons you will enjoy living in our community.
A Nazareth House we offer a continuum of care from independent living apartments through to specialised care services.
Set within a beautiful garden environment, you are able to use the extensive outdoor areas for relaxation with family and friends. The House is also conveniently located close to all amenities.
Key to the quality service we provide are the Values and presence of the Congregation of the Sisters of Nazareth. They are committed to the provision of spiritual and emotional care for every resident, as well as physical care needs.
Your comfort and security are enhanced in the knowledge you have nursing, personal care and support available 24 hours per day.
Our services include:
- Individualised person-centred care - both permanent and respite
- 24/7 Registered Nurses on site
- Visiting Allied Health professionals
- Lifestyle and Wellbeing programmes with regular social activities
- Highly qualified and experienced employees
- A strong sense of community
- Pastoral care - including daily mass and rosary with other denominations' services regularly available
- Beauty salon
- On site kiosk
- Specialist dementia and memory support unit
- Palliative care
- Warm, caring, homely environments
- On site catering with fresh food prepared daily
- On site laundry facilities
- Safe, secure and superbly maintained facilities.
Come and be part of the 120-year history of care in Ballarat provided by the Sisters of Nazareth.
LOVE COMPASSION PATIENCE JUSTICE RESPECT HOSPITAILITY
Nursing home features
- Large home (145 beds)