At National Care Management, we support your choice to live at home with the best possible health and quality of life for as long as you want to. If it is important to you to stay living at home, we can help you make that happen - and in doing so, we’ll work to reduce the stress on your family and carers.
Are you dealing with the challenges of ageing, and wondering how you can remain independent and well at home?
Are you managing a chronic disease? Or dealing with a loss of ability to do what you used to after a hospital visit?
Are you facing the challenges of a palliative care / end-of-life situation, and wondering how to stay at home for as long as possible?
Whether you are facing these challenges on your own or supporting a family member who is dealing with them, our expert Care Managers can help. Allied health professionals (such as nurses, social workers, counsellors, dietitians, physiotherapists) with years of experience, they can work with you to set individual goals and develop a care plan to achieve them. Experts in navigating our complex health system, they can support you and your family in finding, negotiating and managing community based health care and support services, guiding and advocating on your behalf. Your Care Manager will collaborate with your doctors and coordinate services, while supporting you in managing your care budget and ensuring communication amongst everyone involved.
The result is that you receive the best support at the best price.
You benefit from the peace of mind and confidence from knowing that all the important things are taken care of, and you have an expert that you can rely on. You have the comfort in knowing that our service is advised by some of Australia’s most experienced medical specialists, and is based on international best practice and medical research. We bring all of that expertise direct to your home for your benefit.
International research has shown that professional care management improves quality of life and life expectancy and reduces the likelihood of entering residential care or hospital. At National Care Management, we are pioneering this discipline in Australia.
The results speak for themselves
The medical research* tells us that utilising professional, low case load Care Management services that actively connects with your GP, medical specialists and other services, makes the following results possible:
- 100% increase in life expectancy when compared to Nursing Home
- 75% reduction in hospitalisation
- 35% reduction in admission to Nursing Home
- 50% reduction in carer stress.
The confidence of expert personalised care
We limit our Care Managers’ case load to about 20 clients. This means that they have time to genuinely “be there for you”. Your Care Manager will advocate, oversee, advise and support your quality of life & independence at home. They are like a “project manager”, focused on the wellbeing of you and your family. With National Care Management taking the load, you and your family can focus on quality time with your loved ones.
The benefits to you include:
- Improved health: the medical research* is very strong on the health benefits
- Continuity and convenience: you remain at home, with services delivered to you there. We provide one-stop-shop access to a comprehensive suite of in-home support services, and you'll have a dedicated Care Manager responsible for making it all happen - without waiting lists
- Carer wellbeing: we know that family carers bear a significant burden. Studies* show that primary carers who are supported by professional care management and coordinated in-home support services have improved wellbeing and reduced stress
- Avoid financial stress: in-home support can delay or avoid the significant upfront costs associated with residential care. Everyone’s situation is different but modelling* shows that in-home services can provide sizeable financial benefits compared to residential care.
Our services are available across Sydney.
To talk with us about what you need in order to live at home for as long as you choose:
- call us: (02) 8197 3833
- email us by clicking on the Send Enquiry tab above
- visit our website by clicking on our logo above.
* Clinical studies and financial modelling available upon request from National Care Management.