If you, or a family member are considering aged care MyLife MyAdvice can help you:
- identify the costs that will apply
- make sure the costs are structured so that aged care is affordable both in the short and long term.
- in the decision on which assets – such as the family home - should be kept or sold
- make the most out of the government benefits available, such as the Age Pension
- consider and understand estate planning complexities.
Call us on 1300 963 720 or visit mylifemyadvice.com.au
Who are MyLife MyAdvice?
MyLife MyAdvice is fully owned by CSF Pty Ltd, the Trustee of MyLife MySuper and Catholic Super. Under The Trustee's AFS Licence, we are authorised to provide you with professional advice on a range of issues that takes into account your personal circumstances and individual needs. Our priority is to provide you with practical strategies and advice that is in your best interests and assist you in meeting your goals and objectives, whatever they may be.
CSF Financial Services Pty Limited (ABN 38 100 468 200), trading as MyLife MyAdvice, Level 1, 535 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. MyLife MyAdvice is wholly owned by CSF Pty Limited (ABN 30 006 169 286; AFSL 246664), the trustee company of MyLifeMyMoney Superannuation Fund (ABN 50 237 896 957). MyLife MyAdvice is a Corporate Authorised Representative (CAR 248127) of CSF Pty Limited.
Advisors & Professional Services
- Available in WA
- Financial services