Mt Alexander Retirement Lodge is one of two aged care facilities owned and operated by Patrick and Ingrid Brophy, providing high quality aged care services in the Essendon & Doncaster areas.
Our aim is to provide excellence in care, catering for individual needs and encouraging residents to actively enjoy their stay with us.
We believe that every resident has the right to freedom and respect, and that they continue to feel that they are a valued member of society.
Our facilities are registered by the Department of Health & Ageing to provide accommodation and assistance with special or personal care in a safe and secure environment, while still encouraging independence and involvement in the wider community.
- 24 hour assisted care
- Convalescent/respite and permanent care
- No bonds
- All private rooms with ensuite
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Rehabilitation support
- All meals prepared on-site
- Laundry service (included)
- Daily in-house activities
- Two outings per week (facility mini bus)
Supported residential features
Types of care
Additional details: Weekly fee; no bond or in-going fees