Moyne Aged Care Plus Centre is a warm and inviting aged care centre that offers all levels of care including short term respite care. The Centre overlooks the Belubula River and the Lucerne flats and is just a few minutes from the Canowindra town centre. This facility does not have a fire sprinkler system installed in accordance with the Environmental Planning and Assessment Regulation 2000. This regulation requires a fire sprinkler system to be installed in this facility by June 2015.
- Fully accredited and government approved aged care centre
- All levels of care offered including respite care
- Single, twin, triple and quad rooms, all with air conditioning and built-in wardrobes
- TVs are provided in our twin shared rooms
- 24 hour on site nursing staff
- Escort provided to outside medical appointments
- Emergency call system in all rooms
- Seasonally rotating menus and meals freshly prepared by our professional catering team
- Range of personalised lifestyle and wellbeing services
- Caring and Christian environment
- Chapel and full time Salvation Army Chaplain on site.