Moyne Aged Care Centre is a supportive and welcoming Aged Care Centre with a dynamic community atmosphere, that offers various levels of care including permanent residential, palliative care, short term respite care and dementia care. The Centre has amazing views and looks upon the Belubula River and the Lucerne flats and is only minutes from the Canowindra town centre.
- Fully accredited and government approved aged care centre
- Person-centred model of care, with personalised care plans tailored for each resident's needs
- Single, twin, triple and quad rooms, all with air conditioning and built-in wardrobes
- TVs are provided in our twin shared rooms
- 24 hour on site nursing staff
- Escort provided to outside medical appointments
- Emergency call system in all rooms
- NDIS services and support are available only to residents of the Centre
- Seasonally rotating menus and meals freshly prepared by our professional catering team onsite
- Range of personalised lifestyle and wellbeing services
- Caring and Christian environment
- Chapel and full time Salvation Army Chaplain on site
Nursing home features
- Medium home (63 beds)
- Specialist services: Allied Health Services such as Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, Podiatry Services, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Optometrist, Audiologist
Types of care
We currently have a vacancy at our Centre. For more information please contact our friendly team on (02) 6344 1475.
Please sign in to proceed
You must be signed in to apply or save profiles.
Success, your account has been created
An activation email has been sent to the email address you registered with.
You should not be reading this, if you are then something went horribly wrong