Mercyville Hostel is a home for women set amid landscaped gardens and situated close to the beach in the northern Perth suburb of Craigie. A Registered Nurse is on site to meet clinical care needs. We provide continuing care for your changing needs, so you can remain in your new home.
The home is serviced by a network of allied health services including physiotherapy, audiology and dentistry. You’ll also enjoy a varied menu of fresh and nutritious meals prepared in our kitchen and catering to specific dietary requirements.
It's your home so you're able to come and go as you please. We're here to assist you live your life easily and safely.
Talk to our resident liaison officer to discuss how we can best care for you or your loved ones.
Our home's features include:
- Single rooms with ensuite bathroom
- Air conditioner with individual thermostat control in your room
- Communal living areas to entertain visitors
- A choice of nutritious meals cooked right here in our kitchen
- The latest equipment and technology to ensure safety and security
- Easy access to your local community with public transport located nearby
- Library stocked with your favourite reads
- Chapel for residents, their family and friends enjoy quiet time for reflection and meditation
- Enjoy the company of the home’s pets
- A laundry service is available onsite
- Feel your best with a hair salon and beauty therapist conveniently located in the home.
Living life your way at Mercyville Hostel
Life at Mercyville Hostel includes outings, concert, indoor sports, gardening, craft groups and cooking classes. The lifestyle team helps maintain the interests and hobbies that you love. Your family and friends are welcome to visit at any time.
We care for people physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually to make each day the best day possible for you.
Sharing your life story
We value your life story, knowing this is what makes you the person you are today. Mercy Health residents are encouraged to capture their life stories. We connect our residents with the community and their families to record their lives – with as much or as little information they wish to share – and create a presentation for Mercy employees, their families and friends.
A great reminiscence tool, the project provides the care team with the knowledge about the residents, which enables them to create meaningful conversations, build relationships and treat the person as an individual.
We're here to help. Contact us now to book a tour.