Mercy Place Boronia residential aged care home is nestled in the foothills of the Dandenong Ranges. Set amid beautiful, well established gardens, this warm, welcoming home takes full advantage of its natural setting. With plenty of room to sit and relax, you'll have opportunities to take in the rich diversity of plants and animals that are native to the region.
The home is serviced by a network of allied health services including physiotherapy, audiology and dentistry. You’ll also enjoy a varied menu of fresh and nutritious meals prepared in our kitchen and catering to specific dietary requirements. For residents living with dementia our home has a memory support household and secure garden area designed to encourage greater mobility.
It's your home so you're able to come and go as you please. We're here to assist you live your life easily and safely.
Talk to our resident liaison officer to discuss how we can best care for you or your loved ones.
Our home's features include:
- Bright and well-maintained rooms
- Memory support household for residents living with dementia and secure garden area designed to encourage greater mobility.
- Reverse cycle air conditioner with individual thermostat control in your room
- Communal living areas to entertain visitors
- A diverse range of nutritious meals cooked right here in our kitchen that caters to your specific dietary requirements
- The latest equipment and technology to ensure safety, such as call bells and security
- Easy access to your local community and the shopping village with Boronia train station located nearby
- Library stocked with your favourite reads
- Our chapel gives residents, their family and friends quiet time for reflection and meditation
- Enjoy the company of the home's pets
- Feel your best with a hair salon conveniently located in the home.
Living life your way at Mercy Place Boronia
Your life at Mercy Place will include outings, concerts for you at home, indoor bowls, gardening, craft groups and cooking classes. The lifestyle team helps you maintain the interests and hobbies you love.
Your family and friends are welcome to visit you at your Mercy Place Boronia home at any time. Share quality time together in the lounge areas or watch a film in the theatre room. You and your family and friends can also visit our chapel for regular services or quiet reflection.
We're here to help. Contact us now to book a tour.