We have been supporting older Victorians and their families for more than 40 years with a range of high quality support services and programs that aim to enrich people’s lives regardless of their care, health and support requirements, financial circumstances or lifestyle preferences.
Mercy Health aims to make the transition from your family home to residential care a positive experience. Our dedicated staff support residents to live as independently as possible.
We respect people’s needs and choices and take an individualised approach to care with an emphasis on healthy, active, positive living.
We recognise the importance of cultural, spiritual and physical differences and treat all residents with dignity and respect.
All Mercy Health residential homes are fully accredited, complying with all aged care standards as set by the Australian Aged Care Quality Agency.
Mercy Place Ave Maria features:
- Single rooms with ensuites
- Respite accommodation
- Dedicated, caring professional staff available 24 hours
- Day respite carer support and HACC programs supported on site
- Ancillary services including GP, Podiatrist, Physiotherapist, Nutritionist
- Well balanced, nutritional meals cooked on site, including cultural specific food
- Pastoral care services
- Extensive personalised lifestyle options
- Spacious community area/multipurpose room
- Courtyard and gardens
- Hairdressing salon
- Co-located independent living units
- Close to public transport and hospitals
- Pet friendly.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (91 beds)
- Specialist services: Visiting allied health professionals
Types of care
- Residential aged care