The Mercy Community Services (MCS) aged care facilities at Nudgee provide a welcoming, social environment for residents, their family and friends.
Our four separate residences are located on several hectares of landscaped gardens and back onto natural bushland with elevated walkways, yet are close to local shops, transport, the airport and major highways.
Comfortable surrounds, inside and out
Each residential home has been designed around the individual needs of the people who live here – the residents. It is their home after all, and everything we do is for their comfort, wellbeing and happiness.
Light filled communal areas bring people together during the day, for meals and social activities. Plentiful shared spaces indoors and in the gardens, allow for smaller gatherings or just a place to relax in peace.
A place to call your own
Each room is a private retreat with ensuite that can be personalised with homely touches throughout. The furniture, fittings and connections can all be adapted to suit individual preferences. Full length windows throughout the rooms and shared living spaces provide welcoming, light filled spaces.
Friendly and caring staff
We are here to assist you or your loved one with a smooth transition to a new home with full time care.
Highly trained and qualified staff throughout our facilities include care managers, registered nurses, enrolled nurses, nurse practitioner, physiotherapist, specialist dementia care, personal carers and support staff. We manage a broad range of care needs to provide quality individual care to our residents.
Dining and Nutrition
Everything we do is aimed at making our residents feel at home. Mealtimes are a key part of this. They're not just a time for eating, but for socially connecting with other residents.
All our meals are lovingly prepared on site with plenty of choice and variety by our chefs and cook staff.
Residents have access to a range of services including:
- Ageing in place
- Dementia care
- Palliative care
- Doctors visit on a weekly basis
- Geriatrician review via telehealth
- Regular outings and activities
- Pastoral care
- Alternative therapies
- Mobile dentistry
- Speech therapy
Mercy Community Services provides Additional Services throughout our facilities, above and beyond the standard level of care. We are always looking for ways to improve the physical, psychological and spiritual wellbeing of every person within our residential communities. We are continually looking for ways we can improve and expand our Additional Services for the benefit of our residents.
- Additional menu choices for lunch and evening meals.
- Healthy eating options throughout the day.
- Additional beverage choices available all day, every day.
- Alcoholic beverages served with dinner and weekly happy hour.
- On site cafes and mobile baristas.
- Daily newspapers and weekly magazines.
- Hair and beauty services provided at our on-site salons.
- Individual phone with no connection costs and discounted call rates.
- Chapels and reflection spaces with regular mass services.
- Transition to care services.
- Special events/ therapies.