Nestled in the foothills of the Dandenong Ranges, Menarock Life’s Sherbrooke is a small 45 bed residential care home and its two person Companion rooms offer both permanent and respite aged care services for individuals and couples.
The light filled residence comes with well-maintained gardens including a sunny internal courtyard and is surrounded by established gardens. Sherbrooke has a variety of areas to enjoy offering two sitting and dining rooms along with a large activities area.
Residents are encouraged to bring personal items and mementos to decorate their room.
Nestled in the foothills of the Dandenong Ranges, Menarock Life Sherbrooke is a 45 bed residential care home offering both permanent and respite aged care services.
Surrounded by established gardens Menarock Life Sherbrooke offers both single and shared rooms accommodating for individuals and couples. With access to a variety of communal lounges, dining rooms and an internal courtyard with raised garden beds; there is something to appeal to everyone.
Our qualified & caring staff are committed to providing residents with the highest quality of care in a secure, friendly & home-like environment.
Residents of our home are able to take advantage of the following services;
- Registered nurses on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- Great resident to care staff ratios ensuring each resident receives the care they require.
- Freshly prepared meals and snacks from our wonderful catering department (special dietary requirements can be met as all meals are prepared and cooked on site).
- On site laundry, hairdressing and massage services.
- Visiting specialist services from physiotherapy, podiatry, dietician, dentistry and speech therapy including your choice of doctor.
- A comprehensive diversional therapist planned activities program.
Here at Menarock Life Sherbrooke we foster a holistic approach to resident care. Residents are assessed and together with their family and carers, consultation occurs to develop an individually tailored care program. This care program takes into consideration the physical, psychosocial, emotional, spiritual, and cultural preferences of the resident.
We are more than happy to visit you to meet prospective residents and family members to discuss their individual needs and we are also available to conduct tours of our home.
**Video refers to Menarock Life’s care philosophy rather than promote the individual residence**