Single room with ensuite attached. Several room locations/options exist providing one of more of the following features:
- View of internal sunlit courtyard with easy access to dining room.
- Bushland view with easy access to garden path, internal sunlit courtyard and well lit sunroom including tea and coffee station.
- View of internal sunlit courtyard with access to garden path.
- Garden views with easy access to activities and internal sunlit courtyard.
- Easy access to activities and internal sunlight courtyard.
- Far away from hustle and bustle with easy access to garden path and well lit sunroom uncluding tea and coffee station.
Greenway Gardens is situated amongst soaring gum trees and bushland in Heathmont. The residence accommodates 47 residents with a 17-bed memory support unit to cater for those members of the community requiring additional support within a secure environment.
We have a dedicated team of registered nurses, lifestyle staff, specialists, therapists and personal carers providing 24-hour nursing overseen by a Registered Nurse Residential Manager. Our team is dedicated to taking a proactive approach to improve our resident’s personal wellbeing by providing physical, emotional, spiritual, cognitive, and social support.
At Greenway Gardens we want our home to feel like yours. We have a range of rooms to suit all needs. We have private and spacious single rooms which look out on the landscape gardens and surrounding bushland. Our rooms are thoughtfully designed with your needs in mind. Our rooms feature built-in robes, heating & cooling, individual phone points & a Nurse Call system. We encourage you to decorate your room with personal and special items which allow for your personality to shine through.
We have spacious lounges & dining rooms which are perfect for your visiting family or a place to catch up with your new friends.
We offer an extensive weekday lifestyle program which has been thoughtfully designed to cater for the individual needs and interests of our residents. So whether you enjoy exercise, art and craft, gardening, music, games, church services or outings, we have activities that will stimulate your senses and create interest.
Our food services team prepares fresh, nutritious meals in our restaurant standard kitchen. Our menu changes daily and we can cater for any special dietary needs. With a range of delicious dessert items on the menu, every mealtime can end with a smile.
To arrange a personalised tour or for further information in relation to Greenway Gardens, please contact us.
Nursing home features
- Small home (47 beds)
- Specialist services: Visiting allied health professionals; dedicated mental health Nurse overseeing specialist dementia programs