mecwacare Rositano House has accommodation for 30 residents, offering single room accommodation each with an ensuite. The centre has a protected outdoor area which can be used in any weather, and a dedicated activities area.
The centre also provides:
- 24-hour care and support from Registered Nurses, personal care and lifestyle staff
- Full accreditation under the Australian Aged Care Quality Agency
- Secure and protected environment
- Ageing-in-place accommodation
- Respite care
- Well appointed dining, lounge and TV rooms
- Single room suites with ensuites.
Each suite offers ensuite bathroom facilities and is telephone, television and internet ready.
Residents have easy access to the dining room, resident lounge area and tea and coffee making facilities ideal for entertaining family and guests.
mecwacare encourages an active lifestyle in safe and comfortable surroundings. We cater for a variety of tastes and special dietary requirements with our balanced and freshly prepared menu.
The lifestyle and leisure program is designed with input from residents and is based on the ideal of social inclusion. Our residents enjoy a broad range of centre based activities and busy outings.
mecwacare Rositano House is within a short walking distance to cafés, shops and public transport with a tram stop right out the front.
Nursing home features
- Small home (30 beds)
Types of care
- Residential aged care