mecwacare has been supporting the community for over 60 years and has a proud history of providing safe, high quality and respectful care and lifestyle options tailored to individual needs.
mecwacare is pleased to announce the acquisition of a contemporary 60 bed aged care facility at 3905 Frankston-Flinders Road, Shoreham, on the southern Mornington Peninsula.
Annie's Court offers a range of accommodation options suitable for individuals or couples, including a selection of spacious rooms bathed in natural light. All rooms are private with ensuite bathrooms and built-in robes and some suites have kitchenettes and access to smart courtyards or landscaped gardens.
Annie's Court offers:
- 24-hour care and support from registered nurses
- Full accreditation under the Australian Aged Care Quality Standards
- Ageing-in-place accommodation in a secure and protected environment
- Delicious and nutritious meals, freshly prepared on-site
- Access to clinical services, including general practitioners, dietary, dental, physiotherapy and massage
- Television, telephone and internet available in all rooms
- A vibrant lifestyle program for all interests.