Mayflower Brighton – Aged Care
With a warm and inviting exterior, Mayflower Brighton welcomes residents into a state-of-the-art complex offering thoughtful, personalised care in a secure and supportive environment.
Situated amongst beautiful lush gardens in the bayside suburb of Brighton East, this bright modern residence offers quality accommodation in an active and vibrant community.
With registered nurses on duty 24 hours a day we are able to provide a full range of care services with a focus on ageing in place, so you can feel confident knowing that we can support you if your needs change.
Mayflower Brighton has 150 residential care beds, including a 30 bed memory support unit for people living with dementia.
- Spacious private rooms with ensuite facilities
- Experienced nurses onsite 24 hours / day
- Delicious meals prepared fresh onsite
- Respite care, dementia care & palliative care
- Cafe, cinema, library, hairdresser and beauty salon
- Vibrant community atmosphere
- Independent living units co-located on site.
In a journey spanning more than 50 years, the Mayflower Group has become a trusted provider of residential aged care services, home care and independent living options. We’ve become known for caring compassionately with thoughtful services that encourage independence, wellbeing and lifestyle. Currently we have sites in Brighton, Reservoir and Macleod. Here you’ll discover how we strive for care without compromise.
Nursing home features
- Very large home (150 beds)
- Specialist services: Visiting health professionals
Types of care
- Residential aged care