Nurses | Occupational therapists | Physiotherapists | Dietitians | Speech pathologists | Social workers | Psychologists
Mater at Home brings personalised healthcare to your home.
Mater at Home is passionate about helping to maximise clients’ independence and quality of life, in the comfort of their own residence. We provide personalised community-based allied health and nursing services for adults and children in and around Brisbane.
Our home-visiting nursing and allied health service provides post-acute, restorative and specialised community-based health services to individuals living independently, as well as
those in residential aged care facilities.
Our experienced team of accredited healthcare professionals includes:
- Occupational therapists
- Speech pathologists
- Social workers
We aim to optimise individuals’ safety, functional capacity and independence to help prevent admission to hospital and care facilities, or to facilitate early and safe discharge following a
Our team work closely with the family, carers, referrers, GPs, treating hospital and other community services to provide comprehensive care and assistance including:
- Therapy to improve movement and strength after illness or surgery
- Falls prevention assistance and modifications to homes to increase safety
- Help to cope with cognitive decline and carer stress
- Advice for future planning and referral to other community services (such as personal care and aged placement consultants.
Referrals can be received from individuals, their family members or other health professionals acting on their behalf.
Mater at Home also receives funding from various funding schemes and subsidies for eligible clients, including:
- My Aged Care (CHSP)
- Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA)
- Private Health Insurance
- Other funded services (such as Transition Care Program, Post-Acute Care, and Hospital in the Home)
To learn more about our range of services and support, phone: (07) 3163 1760 or email: MateratHome@mater.org.au.
Why choose Mater at Home?
- Proven record of exceptional healthcare
- Experienced, accredited health professionals
- Affordable and competitive rates
- Flexible, private consults in the comfort of your home
- Established relationships with other community services and major hospitals
- Individualised and tailored treatments
In home care features
Additional details: Private therapy services available.
Health service features
Additional details: Speech Pathologists and Psychologists for In Home Services