Located on the shores of picturesque Lake Macquarie, Marmong Waters offers a selection of elegant Independent Living Units surrounding a state-of-the-art community centre and recreation facilitates.
Offering a choice of two or three-bedrooms, and a single or double garage, your new home will be part of an exclusive community encompassing a range of amenities, while also offering the comfort of 24-hour support.
With its boutique, resort-style design, tranquil setting, and close proximity to Lake Macquarie attractions, we can’t wait to give you the chance to call Marmong Waters home.
Top five reasons Marmong Waters stands out from the crowd:
- 162 level access Independent Living Units means you can choose your perfect location and outlook.
- A diverse community & recreation centre offers you the opportunity to get to know your community while participating in amazing activities.
- On-site consulting rooms for GPs and allied health professionals, visiting massage therapists, hairdressers and beauticians offers you peace of mind, knowing your health needs can be met when you walk out your front door.
- A bowling green for those who enjoy the social interaction of a game of bowls, or who are interested in taking up the sport.
- Pet friendly!
Independent Living Units
At Marmong Waters, our Independent Living Units are available in a variety of architectural designs, with six beautiful floor plans to choose from.
Built on a gentle gradient that provides beautiful views, all units are level access, featuring two-bedrooms, a third multi-purpose room (in building type one and two), an ensuite and main bathroom, and a lock-up garage.
The open plan living areas, with generous areas of glazing, flow seamlessly onto balconies to invite the outside in. The spacious living and dining areas allow residents to maintain their ideal lifestyle, whether it be entertaining family and friends or simply relaxing in peace and quiet.
What’s Nearby – Local Features
Marmong Point Marina, just a short 250 metre stroll away, is a thriving hub for boaters looking to explore the Lake Macquarie area. For culture buffs, the Lake Macquarie City Art Gallery is merely 300 metres from your doorstep, and the adjacent historic Awaba House is also available for café or fine dining.
Local shopping centres include Woodrising (600 metres), Toronto (five kilometres), Stockland Glendale (seven kilometres) and Warners Bay (eight kilometres). Regular bus services run to local shops and into Newcastle, and connect to Booragul Railway Station, situated just 1.5 kilometres down the road.
Other superior features:
- Indoor heated pool and gymnasium
- Men's Shed and Ladies Centre
- Designated hardstand storage area for caravans, boats etc.
- Community bus
- Wireless fibre optic broadband internet
- Estate manager, security and maintenance staff
- Landscaped outdoor recreation and BBQ areas
- LOCATION! Close to beautiful cafés and a variety of waterfront eateries
- Close to an abundance of shops, and community, sporting and recreational clubs
- Just 45 minutes to the heart of wine country – the Hunter Valley.
For more information visit www.marmongwaters.com.au