Mark Moran at Little Bay, a Mark Moran centre of excellence in aged care, is managed by Mark and Evette Moran who are leaders in quality care and compassion since 1987.
It is an affordable, extra service residential facility with 155 beds including secure dementia, located at Little Bay in Sydney’s eastern suburbs that is "five star rated".
What makes markmoran at little bay unique?
- Winner of Best Facility at the 2014 Asia Pacific Eldercare Awards
- It is one of Australia’s most contemporary facilities and it’s affordable
- The single rooms are some of the largest available providing greater resident comfort
- Our large and extra large single suites with private ensuite bathrooms are architecturally designed and luxuriously decorated
- Our clients enjoy ample storage, natural light, ocean or city views and sea breezes
- Our suites are comfortable and relaxing spaces with a floor plan that accommodates personal furnishings
- Extensive daily activities and diversional therapy programs are focused on individual needs
- Residents are provided with an extensive package of care considerations including a full time Physiotherapy department on site (free of charge)
- Set near the beach at Little Bay it offers lifestyle choices for residents and their families
- The facility has highly advanced industry technology including in room technology, call and monitoring systems and security systems
- Generally anyone including pensioners who own their own flat or home in Sydney or rural NSW can afford it.
Other services available:
- Expansive established secure grounds for outdoor living
- Rooms with private courtyards or ocean views providing resort-like accommodation
- Bus trips for local outings
- Free weekly high teas for residents, families and friends
- An on site barista, Harry, who makes a wonderful coffee
- Music, art and pet therapy programs
- On site hairdressing salon
- Pastoral care and spiritual support
- Private dining and catered meals on-site for family events.
For further information or a free consultation with aged care specialists on permanent or temporary placements, please contact us or visit our website by clicking on the link above.