Are you confused about the fees and charges of Aged Care? Are you worried about being able to afford care?
Margaret Scott has been a financial adviser since 1999 and is experienced in helping you to find the best strategies too fund your Aged Care fees.
Before becoming an Adviser, Margaret was an Aged Care Nurse for 19 years – this gives her a deep understanding of the Aged Care system from the patient’s point of view as well as the family’s perspective.
Margaret is a MOBILE adviser and will come to you to discuss your family’s situation. Margaret will also come to you at a time that suits you e.g. after work, on Saturday.
Margaret has access to a panel of trusted experts to help you at every step along the way. This includes:
- Being able to recommend the right Placement Provider for your needs/location/budget
- Real Estate Broker to help you find the right agent to sell your house for the best price
- The right people to help you prepare and clean your house and yard, to sale ready condition and to help you move.
Margaret is an expert in Aged Care strategies which will help you maximise your Pension Entitlement, minimise your fees and protect your assets to enhance your Estate Planning strategies and maximise your family’s inheritance.
Margaret can help you with:
- Liaising with Centrelink
- Completion of paperwork
- Decisions with regard to your home - whether to sell or retain
- Make sense of Government regulations with regard to care
- Options for payment of Refundable Accommodation Deposit and other fees
- And much more…..
Call for an obligation free first appointment now..... 0411 809 569