Macquarie Lodge Aged Care Plus Centre is a bright and inviting centre offering a broad spectrum of aged care accommodation options including short term respite care and secure dementia care. The Centre is centrally located just minutes away from Brighton Le Sands and is only 20 minutes from Sydney city. Macquarie Lodge Aged Care Plus Centre, Wollongong Building, was opened in 2010 and is a modern Centre built with resident comfort and lifestyle in mind. The Fairview Building at Macquarie Lodge Aged Care Plus Centre was fully refurbished and re-opened in 2012.
- Fully accredited and government approved aged care centre
- All levels of care offered including respite and secure dementia care
- Single and twin rooms, all with air conditioning and built-in wardrobes
- TVs are provided in our Fairview Wing
- 24 hour on site nursing staff
- Emergency call system in all rooms
- Hairdressing salon on site
- Seasonally rotating menus and meals freshly prepared by our professional catering team
- Range of personalised lifestyle and wellbeing services
- Caring and Christian environment
- Full time Salvation Army Chaplain on site.