Macquarie Lodge Aged Care Plus Centre is a bright and inviting centre offering a broad spectrum of aged care accommodation options including short term respite care and secure dementia care. The Centre is centrally located just minutes away from Brighton-Le-Sands and is only 20 minutes from Sydney CBD. Macquarie Lodge Aged Care Plus Centre, Wollongong Building, was opened in 2010 and is a modern Centre built with resident comfort and lifestyle in mind. The Fairview Building at Macquarie Lodge Aged Care Plus Centre was fully refurbished and re-opened in 2012.
- Fully accredited and government approved aged care centre
- All levels of care offered including respite and secure dementia care
- Single and twin rooms, all with air conditioning and built-in wardrobes
- TVs are provided in our Fairview Wing
- 24 hour on site nursing staff
- Emergency call system in all rooms
- Hairdressing salon on site
- Seasonally rotating menus and meals freshly prepared by our professional catering team
- Range of personalised lifestyle and wellbeing services
- Caring and Christian environment
- Full time Salvation Army Chaplain on site.
Nursing home features
- Large home (130 beds)
- Specialist services: Palliative care, physiotherapy, podiatry, speech pathology