Luson Eden Park is a modern built and designed home which offers a complete service of 'ageing in place' in tranquil surroundings with beautiful gardens.
This home offers unsurpassed levels of comfort and style by providing a balance between hotel-like ambience and a traditional home-like atmosphere. We offer all single rooms with ensuites, whilst lounge/dining/living areas are available throughout for comfort and enjoyment.
At Luson Eden Park our multidisciplinary professional team is committed to provide a resident focused approach, to deliver the highest standard of care and quality of life for all residents. Our trained Nurses are on duty around the clock, seven days a week.
Our extensive range of services and amenities include but not limited to:
- Freshly prepared meals on site (with attention to special dietary requirements)
- Hairdressing salon
- Library / business centre with internet access
- In-house theatrette with movies on request
- Recreational therapy and rehabilitation support with physiotherapy, podiatry and aromatherapy. Several beautifully landscaped internal courtyards provide residents with well secured open spaces.
Choosing the right aged care home to suit your needs, values and lifestyle is undoubtedly a very important decision, so we invite you to call and book a tour to see Eden Park or for obligation free advice.
- Secure memory support units (secure dementia care)
- Palliative care
- Respite program
- Interim program.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (90 beds)
- Specialist services: Podiatry, extensive physiotherapy, aromatherapy, exercise program
Types of care
Additional details: Cinema on site, extra food options, private Mercedes bus