From our peaceful fountain and beautiful gardens to our light and spacious home, we offer a home of serenity where all residents receive the exceptional care Japara is renowned for.
Enveloped by natural light and surrounded by nature, all features of this home have been carefully designed for both comfort and convenience, with peaceful lounge areas and gardens providing the perfect place to socialise with friends.
Our engaging lifestyle program is tailored to each resident, including cognitive games to promote wellbeing, and our location provides the ideal place to continue living within this leafy and picturesque suburb.
Our home also has a relationship with Melbourne Geriatrician Group, meaning a Geriatrician visits the home regularly at no extra cost to the residents.
- 24 hour care, with Registered Nurses onsite 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Palliative care
- Dementia friendly
- Caring, committed, compassionate staff
- Individualised care and therapy plans
- Respite and permanent care available
- Your own doctor or specialist
- Chef cooked & prepared nutritious and delicious meals.
- All single, private accommodation and some private ensuites available
- Adjoining rooms available
- Relaxing day rooms, lounges and dining areas
- Beautiful courtyards and gardens
- Putting green
- Computer nook.
Activities and services:
- Personalised lifestyle program, seven days a week
- Regular group and individual outings and community activities
- Bus outings (scenic drives, shopping trips, lunches)
- Audiometry and audiology
- Dental technician and dentist
- Physiotherapy and physio-aides
- Speech therapy
- Spiritual and pastoral guidance
- Signature by Japara Wellness Package available.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (90 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment