Linburn is known for its friendly yet professional approach to care. We are a family owned and operated business and have been operating in Burwood since 1962. We have easy access to transport and a range of local services.
Linburn has been continuously accredited since 2000, with our last accreditation in 2015 which continues until May 2018.
Linburn has recently been completely renovated & redecorated so as to provide a comfortable, home-like environment, with a focus on dementia and palliative care.
- Professionally qualified nursing staff providing 24-hour care
- Spiritual guidance
- Diversional Therapist
- Monthly bus trip
- Culturally diverse staff
- All meals are cooked on site, with a wide variety on offer - culturally sympathetic foods available
- Fully air-conditioned one, two, three and four bed-rooms, some with ensuites
- Landscaped gardens
- Non smoking environment
- Visiting Aromatherapist/Massage Therapist by private arrangement
- Designated respite bed available.
Residents are encouraged and supported to maximise their independence and involvement is encouraged between
family, residents and staff.
Linburn has a partnership with Co.As.It. (The Italian Organisation of Assistance) and an Italian speaking Customer Service Manager.