Our Residential Living at Roselin Court features a wide range of indoor and outdoor areas for residents and their families to enjoy. They include several communal lounges and dining areas, a library, designated activity rooms, an enclosed courtyard, a small shop, and a hairdresser.
All our rooms are well appointed with quality soft furnishings and welcoming décor are designed to maximise natural light and offer garden or street views.
Residents enjoy meals from an á la carte menu cooked on-site in the various dining areas and socialise in the many communal lounge and activity areas.
Residents are encouraged to maintain contact with their existing external communities and clubs wherever possible and Life Care helps to facilitate this. There are also regular social outings and activities on site, including external excursions.
Residents’ health and wellbeing is supported by allied health professionals, their visiting doctor and Life Care’s caring and skilled team.
- On-site library
- Daily papers (communal areas)
- On-site laundry of personal items
- Postal service
- Computer with internet access
- Non-denominational chaplaincy and church services
- Daily activities
- Activity hall
- Resident animals and visiting pets allowed
- Meals for visitors*
- Dedicated lounge/visiting areas
- 24 hour nursing care
- Allied health services: Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Occupational Therapy, Dentistry and Speech Pathology*
*Additional fees may apply