Reynella Village Residential Living features a wide range of indoor and outdoor areas for residents and their families to enjoy. They include several communal lounges and dining areas, a library, designated activity rooms, enclosed courtyards, atrium activity hall, and a Hairdresser.
Our resident rooms are in small groups of 13-16 with a shared dining area where they enjoy meals from an á la carte menu cooked on-site. Rooms are designed to maximise natural light and offer garden or street views. Residents are encouraged to personalise their rooms with their own chairs, pictures, quilt covers and small mementos and make it individual, homely and familiar.
Residents are encouraged to maintain contact with their existing external communities and clubs wherever possible and Life Care helps to facilitate this. There are also regular social outings and activities on site, including external excursions.
Residents’ health and wellbeing is supported by allied health professionals, their visiting doctor and Life Care’s caring and skilled team.
- Shop / Café
- On-site library supported by Onkaparinga Library
- Daily papers (communal areas)
- On-site laundry of personal items
- Postal service
- WI-FI available*
- Beauty Therapy*
- Non-denominational chaplaincy and church services
- Daily activities
- Atrium, games room and kitchen
- Life Care Active classes
- Resident animals and visiting pets allowed
- Meals for visitors*
- Dedicated lounge/visiting areas
- Life Care bus for resident outings (includes a wheel chair lifter)
- Community bus service
- 24 hour nursing care
- Allied health services: Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Dietetics, Dentistry, and Speech Pathology*
*Additional fees may apply
Nursing home features
- Medium home (89 beds)
Types of care
Additional details: Dementia care - dedicated memory support unit