Aldinga Beach Court has recently undergone an extensive expansion and now has 9 ‘houses’ of 12-15 beds. Each of our ‘homes’ features a kitchen, dining room and lounge areas. The kitchen and dining areas are designed to be ‘the heart’ of the home where our residents and staff interact and participate in activities that reflect the normal rhythms of life.
Aldinga Beach Court also has three dedicated memory support units for those residents with cognitive decline/dementia. In the design and layout of these homes, Life Care has adopted contemporary, world-class features to support people living with dementia and are supported by Life Care’s staff service model of one-to-one interaction with each resident.
Aldinga Beach Court features a range of modern indoor and outdoor areas for residents and families to enjoy. They include a café and hair salon, multiple lounge areas, several dining areas, multipurpose activity room, family meeting rooms, outdoor courtyards, an outdoor aviary and a range of animals including rabbits, chickens, birds, cats and visiting dogs.
Residents are encouraged to maintain contact with their existing external communities and clubs wherever possible and Life Care helps to facilitate this. There are regular social outings and activities on site, including external excursions.
- Café and shop
- On-site library
- Daily papers (communal areas)
- On-site laundry of personal items and access to dry-cleaning service
- Postal service
- Computer with internet access
- Non-denominational chaplaincy and church services
- Daily activities
- Community hall
- Resident animals and visiting pets allowed
- Meals for visitors*
- Community bus service
- Dedicated memory support units
- 24 hour nursing care
- Allied health services: Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Dietetics, Occupational Therapy, Dentistry, Pharmacy, and Optometry*
*Additional fees may apply