Japara Lakes Entrance is a modern, comfortable and welcoming home where life is as relaxing and inspiring as the scenery. We are perfectly positioned in a quiet residential area, only a five-minute walk from the beach and just a short drive to the bustling centre of Lakes Entrance.
We offer a variety of single rooms with ensuites, as well as double rooms for couples who would like to live with us and enjoy the care and lifestyle we’re known for.
Whether relaxing surrounded by the gardens of our courtyards, or enjoying all the local community and abundant wildlife of the area, you’ll find living with us at Japara Lakes Entrance full of friendship and fulfilment.
- 24 hour care, with Registered Nurses onsite 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Specialised, secure environment for those living with dementia
- Palliative care
- Caring, committed, compassionate staff
- Individualised care and therapy plans
- Respite and permanent care available
- Your own doctor or specialist
- Chef cooked & prepared nutritious and delicious meals.
- Private or shared room accommodation available, all with private ensuites
- Relaxing day rooms, lounges and dining areas
- Beautiful courtyards and gardens.
Activities and services:
- Personalised lifestyle program, seven days a week
- Regular group and individual outings and community activities
- Bus outings (scenic drives, shopping trips, lunches)
- Audiometry and audiology
- Dental technician and dentist
- Physiotherapy and physio-aides
- Speech therapy
- Spiritual and pastoral guidance
- Signature by Japara Wellness Package available.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (66 beds)