Recently refurbished, Kirralee raises the bar for aged care in Ballarat, with a blend of well appointed rooms, social spaces, expert staff and a friendly, welcoming atmosphere. Contemporary, comfortable and high quality, we’re proud to offer a first class home for more than 100 residents.
Our ideal location by the expansive Ballarat Wildlife Park creates a setting of natural peace and serenity, with the historic streets of the town centre only a 10-minute drive away.
Whether relaxing by the fire with a book, catching up with visitors in the sunny courtyard, or just enjoying the relaxed pace of life, we’re sure you’ll love living with us at Kirralee.
We also offer short stay and unfunded places, providing much needed flexibility within the local Ballarat aged care market.
Our home also has a relationship with Melbourne Geriatrician Group, meaning a Geriatrician visits the home regularly at no extra cost to the residents.
- 24 hour care, with Registered Nurses onsite 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Specialised, secure environment for those living with dementia
- Palliative care
- Caring, committed, compassionate staff
- Individualised care and therapy plans
- Respite and permanent care available
- Your own doctor or specialist
- Chef cooked & prepared nutritious and delicious meals.
- Private or shared room accommodation available, all with private ensuites
- Relaxing day rooms, lounges and dining areas
- Beautiful courtyards and gardens
- Private dining area
- Views of Ballarat Wildlife park
- Open fireplace
- Hairdressing salon
Activities and services:
- Personalised lifestyle program, seven days a week
- Regular group and individual outings and community activities
- Bus outings ( scenic drives, shopping trips, lunches)
- Free broadband internet
- Audiometry and audiology
- Dental technician and dentist
- Physiotherapy and physio-aides
- Speech therapy
- Spiritual and pastoral guidance
- Signature by Japara Silver packages available
- Signature by Japara Wellness Package available.
Nursing home features
- Large home (100 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
Types of care
Additional details: Cafe open Wednesday to Sunday