Yarra West is a modern, multicultural and family-focused place to call home in the heart of Yarraville.
With a range of single and double rooms, with private or shared ensuites and garden views, this is a boutique care home offering every comfort for 60 residents. Here, the health of your body and mind rests in the best of hands, while our home offers a variety of spaces to enjoy, from gardens and courtyards to relaxing living spaces.
Positioned on a quiet, tree-lined street, Yarra West is just minutes away from the centre of town for cafés, shops, parks and public transport.
Our home also has a relationship with Melbourne Geriatrician Group, meaning a Geriatrician visits the home regularly at no extra cost to the residents.
- 24 hour care, with Registered Nurses onsite 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Specialised, secure environment for those living with dementia
- Palliative care
- Caring, committed, compassionate staff
- Individualised care and therapy plans
- Respite and permanent care available
- Your own doctor or specialist
- Chef cooked & prepared nutritious and delicious meals
- Private or shared room accommodation available, with private or shared ensuites
- Relaxing and welcoming lounges
- Beautiful gardens and courtyards
Activities and services
- Dynamic leisure and lifestyle options (e.g. cooking, crafts)
- Bus outings ( scenic drives, shopping trips, lunches)
- Vegetable garden
- GP visits
- Dentist visits
- Speech therapy
- Spiritual and pastoral guidance
- Japara Signature Wellness Package available