At Japara Springvale, we’re all about community, culture and care.
Ideally positioned on Springvale Road, with easy access to a shopping centre and public transport, we are a proud part of the local neighbourhood. Our multi-lingual staff, medical practitioners and volunteers represent a range of backgrounds, including Chinese, Vietnamese and Cambodian heritage, while our menu also caters to every residents’ taste.
Beyond our respect for traditions and our engaging residential lifestyle program, we’re proud to offer a range of single and double bedrooms with ensuites, as well as lounge areas and sunny courtyards.
Our home also has a relationship with Melbourne Geriatrician Group, meaning a Geriatrician visits the home regularly at no extra cost to the residents.
- 24 hour care, with Registered Nurses onsite 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Bilingual staff
- Palliative care
- Dementia friendly
- Caring, committed, compassionate staff
- Individualised care and therapy plans
- Respite and permanent care available
- Your own doctor or specialist
- Chef cooked & prepared nutritious and delicious meals.
- Shared room accommodation with ensuites
- Relaxing day rooms, lounges and dining areas
- Beautiful courtyards and gardens
Activities and services:
- Personalised lifestyle program, seven days a week
- Asian meals
- Cultural activities based on the ethnicities at Springvale
- Regular group and individual outings and community activities
- Pet Therapy
- Audiometry and audiology
- Dental technician and dentist
- Physiotherapy and physio-aides
- Speech therapy
- Spiritual and pastoral guidance
- Signature by Japara Wellness Package available.
Nursing home features
Types of care
- Residential aged care
Additional details: CALD, Cambodian, Chinese & Vietnamese residents