Jamieson House is a lovely old Arts and Craft home close to Beecroft Village and a short stroll away from village amenities and public transport, including Beecroft railway station. We have large, established gardens and a secure environment for residents with dementia. At Jamieson House, our team of professional and caring staff deliver all aspects of residential aged care in a secure environment, including end of life care.
- Residential aged care, ageing in place, dementia care in a secure environment, palliative care and respite care;
- Care provided by a Registered Nurse and personal care assistants with Certificate III qualifications;
- Three fresh cooked meals a day, served in the large communal dining room overlooking the gardens;
- An extensive weekly Lifestyle & Activity Program which is designed to promote wellbeing and stimulation and includes bus trips;
- Access to full medical care through visiting allied health professionals, including podiatry, speech pathology, dental care, etc.
Our 42 rooms offer single accommodation for men and women. The house, which has been extended over the years to include two additional wings, has undergone many changes, including a program of refurbishment and redecoration over the last 18 months. Many of the team at Jamieson House have been here for a considerable time and get to know each resident well. As well as being highly trained, we are all passionate about delivering exceptional aged care.
Please call us to arrange an appointment and come and have a look around and meet some of our residents and staff.
Jamieson House is part of Twilight Aged Care, a preferred provider of quality care services to communities in the north of Sydney.