At St Vincent’s Care Services, we’re committed to making you feel welcome, valued and safe. We take the time to get to know you and your needs, and we look forward to providing you with the best balance of independence and support.
St Vincent’s Care Services Heathcote (locally known as John Paul Village) is a welcoming and supportive aged care and retirement community situated in the leafy Sydney suburb of Heathcote, adjacent to the Royal National Park.
Our holistic care services are delivered by friendly and committed staff and volunteers, and are complemented by well-appointed community facilities, an extensive activities program, and beautifully landscaped gardens.
Residents rooms include air-conditioning, built-in wardrobes, a television, a private or shared ensuite, garden views and access to outdoor areas. Some rooms also feature private balconies.
Helping you to feel at home is important to us. Our facilities are designed with your care and comfort in mind, and we will work closely with you and your family or carer to tailor our services to your unique needs. Our team of dedicated and skilled staff provides the best of nursing, personal and pastoral care to promote health and wellbeing, with permanent and respite care available.
On-site features and services include:
- Regular social events and outings
- Personalised leisure and lifestyle program
- Library and reading room
- Various community and activity rooms
- Spacious barbeque and entertainment area
- Hairdressing salon
- On-site chapel with regular Catholic mass and multi-denominational services.
- Co-located with retirement living and in-home care services.
Our focus is on providing the best balance of independence and support. Our holistic care services are delivered by friendly and committed staff and volunteers, who provide care services with dignity and respect, and support you in any way possible to maintain your confidence and independence.
Our support includes:
- Diverse care options, including high care, palliative care and respite care and specialist dementia accommodation
- Professional hotel services, including full catering, laundry and cleaning
- Extensive and personalised leisure and lifestyle program developed by qualified practitioners
- Flexibility to choose your own GP or we can arrange one for you
- Access to visiting specialist allied health professionals, including physiotherapists and podiatrists.
We respect your unique care needs and lifestyle goals, and look forward to working closely with you to find the combination of services that’s right for you.
Nursing home features
- Very large home (213 beds)
Types of care
Additional details: Low dementia care offered in secure unit; visting pet therapy program
- Offers ILUs/Villas
Additional details: Exercise classes offered by Physiotherapist on staff