A well established home in Sydney's southwest, Rosemore Aged Care has a strong reputation spanning over 30 years for providing the highest level of personalised care and acknowledged for their continuous engagement with local community.
- Safe, caring and support environment
- Welcoming and friendly atmosphere
- Quality care provided to meet individual needs
- Individualised care plans that are developed in consultation with family and medcial practitioner
- Qualified Registered Nurses on duty 24 hours a day
- Permanent and respite care
- Well balanced, varied and nutritious meals
- Leisure activities
- Services: hairdressing, pharmacy, podiatry, physiotherapy etc.
- Choice of medical practitioner.
At Rosemore, the collective focus of our qualified care and services staff is on wellness and encouraging our residents to live a full and meaningful life that compliments each and every individual's choices.
Nursing home features
Types of care
Additional details: Chinese, Fijian, Greek, Italian, Samoan, Tongan & Vietnamese residents; staff trained to assist residents with dementia; access to bus for trips
- See comments