Mildred Symons House is a modern multi-level residential care centre located in the heart of the Sutherland Shire of southern Sydney in Jannali. The area is predominantly residential with shops, cafes and transport conveniently located nearby. Thoughtful design, spacious rooms, a private dining room and numerous lounge areas and sitting nooks located throughout the residence mean that residents are able to enjoy all that their new home has to offer with care close by when it is needed.
Accommodation caters for 127 residents and includes a dementia-specific unit. Extra Service is also available offering a higher standard of accommodation and the provision of additional services and lifestyle choices. With caring and patient staff who are respectful of residents’ need for privacy and quality of life, families and friends of residents can be confident that their loved ones are receiving the best care available at Mildred Symons House.
Features of this home include:
- Activities room
- Central courtyard with chickens, rabbits and birds
- Chaplaincy service
- Common rooms with library
- Dementia rooms
- Hairdressing salon
- Multiple dining rooms
- Multiple living areas
- Nutritionist services including dietitian
- Outdoor areas with secured gardens and shaded seating areas
- Palliative care
- Physiotherapy, Occupational therapy and Speech pathology
- Regular lifestyle activities
- Respite care
- Terrace area with shaded balcony
- Walking paths area flat for ease of access
For more details, please review our Key Features Statement available on our website.
Nursing home features
- Large home (127 beds)