HomeCare Options specialises in providing truly flexible services that meet the diverse needs of our clients and their loved ones in Western Australia.
Offering a full range of home care services under Government subsidised Home Care Packages, as well as specialty services for veterans and their families, and private care options, HomeCare Options can tailor a package of care around individual needs.
HomeCare Options is committed to providing services as unique as our clients, catering to diverse needs and helping people live their home life to the full on their own terms. For example, we pair our staff and clients and can customise services in meaningful ways, such as providing support staff that speak a shared language with the client.
We work with you and your loved ones to make sure you get the right support and care in place around your specific needs and goals and get the most out of your Home Care Package budget.
You can choose services for you Home Care Package which may include support such as:
- Help with housework such a laundry, ironing or even a spring clean
- Basic home maintenance and gardening
- Companionship or social support from a visiting staff member
- Transport out and about to run appointments or enjoy social occasions
- Assistance with preparing nutritious meals
- Personal assistance such a grooming or hygiene
- Clinical and nursing services such as wound care or medication management
- Access to allied health in the home such as physiotherapy or podiatry
- Respite or a break for a carer
- Helping you access other services in your area
- Case management, and
- Assistive technologies such as mobile health monitoring
We also provide specialty veteran’s care through the Department of Veterans’ Affairs funded Veterans’ Home Care and Community Nursing programs.
Government subsidised care may require an assessment of your needs.
For help to get started, what assessment you might need or for more information about any of our services, please call 1300 60 60 01.