Home Care Assistance Sunshine Coast and Wide Bay is locally owned and operated, providing high quality, compassionate and reliable care from Bundaberg to Redcliffe. Our mission is to change the way the world ages.
We are an approved provider of Home Care Packages (Levels 1 to 4), providing flexible care at a competitive price with low fees, giving you more care when and how you need it. From short term to live in care, if you would like assistance with personal needs, socialisation, cognitive activities, meals and more, we can help you. Whatever your own goals are, our goals are to help you achieve them. Whether on a Government funded package, or paying privately, we can enrich your life and help you stay in the comfort and security of your home.
Your family and friends will gain comfort knowing that you will be looked after by our care partners, who are carefully screened and matched to your individual circumstances. We are committed to providing consistent, dependable and experienced staff for you. Our business is supported by highly educated care professionals from a range of health disciplines, which means our staff have access to very informative and up to date training and education.
Our approach to in home care is a holistic one, encouraging moderation and variety with an emphasis on:
- Healthy Diet
- Physical Activity
- Sharp Minds
- Social Ties
- Calmness and Purpose
By providing consistent carers, we can see the difference that our care makes, which enables open and trustworthy discussions with you and your family. Our dedicated care manager is the central point of contact for you, your family and our staff, so you can trust that the care and information you receive is reliable and of the highest quality for you.
At Home Care Assistance,
- When you call, you speak directly to a Care Manager
- We are available 24 hours/ 7 days a week.
- Low Admin fees mean more direct hours of care.
- Our Care partners are reliable, consistent and personally matched to your needs.
- Our Care partners are thoroughly screened, trained and insured.
- We offer flexible care.
- No exit fees.
Home Care Assistance - Changing the way the world ages.
Home Care Assistance provides:
- Consistent, reliable care partners
- A holistic approach to in home care
- Meal preparation and nutrition
- Cognitive activities
- Home care/personal care
- Basic domestic assistance
- Personal Transportation
- Respite care at your home
- In-home palliative care
- Transition from hospital to home
- Specialisation in advanced care needs such as Dementia and Alzheimer’s
- Educational materials for you, your family and your care partner
- Overnight stays
Call us on 07 5491 6888 (Sunshine Coast) or 07 4181 1577 (Wide Bay), 24-hours/7 days or visit our website by clicking on the button on this page.
In home care features
Types of care
Additional details: NDIS services for Self Managed packages