Who will help you with the big Aged Care Decisions?
Whilst there may be services available to provide you with care in your home, at some stage this may not be enough. This may mean a need a move into a residential aged care service. This is a stressful time for all involved. Did you realise that careful planning can help you remove a lot of your stress?
Glen Penno* & Scott Donoghue* - Accredited Aged Care Professionals™ & Certified Financial Planners®
We provide specialised solutions in this complex area of residential aged care. For many families this is a time of confusion, coming to terms with new and uncertain demands.The right answers to some of the most commonly asked questions depend on your individual circumstances:
- How can I afford the costs?
- How are my assets & income counted?
- What happens to my Age Pension?
- Do I have to sell my home?
- How to protect what’s left to my family?
Contact us if you are seeking:
- An overview of the big picture in language you can understand
- Family cohesion to help you all work together to make the best decisions
- Simplicity amongst confusion
- Confidence and peace of mind around the pathway forward.
Servicing Australia out of Hobart
* Financial Planners of Jayscott Pty Ltd as Trustee of the Jayscott Family Trust Others, ABN 93 326 431 657, trading as Hillross North Hobart Financial Planners; Glen Penno and Scott Donoghue are Authorised Representatives & Credit Representatives of Hillross Financial Services Limited, Australian Financial Services Licensee & Australian Credit Licensee. This advertisement contains information that is general in nature. It does not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular person. You need to consider your financial situation & needs before making any decisions based on this information. If you decide to purchase or vary a financial product, your financial adviser, Hillross North Hobart Financial Advisers & other companies within the AMP Group may receive fees & other benefits. The fees will be a dollar amount &/or a percentage of either the premium you pay.