Heritage Manor Aged Care facility is situated on the crest of the township of Morwell in Gippsland's Latrobe region. Offering 'guest house' like ambience and lifestyle, it is approximately 80 minutes from south eastern Melbourne.
Providing a feeling of grace, comfort and retreat, the homely environment is welcoming, friendly and relaxing for residents and their visitors who can be assured of the highest level of amenity and care.
All care is supported by close links with the broader medical, health and aged care community which are only a short distance away.
The qualified and committed staff at Heritage Manor provide for residents personal needs including dementia, respite and palliative care.
Heritage Manor's services include:
- Beautifully appointed private bedrooms with ensuites as well as interconnecting rooms for couples
- Spacious lounge, living and activity areas
- Café/bar, cinema, chapel, internet, library and bowling green
- Medical, physiotherapy, podiatry and hairdressing facilities
- Beautiful landscaped surrounds, walking paths and rural views
- Extensive established trees and gardens, courtyards with raised garden beds.