Ideally located on Sydney's Central Coast, Henry Kendall Aged Care has been newly renovated. Positioned in a quiet and picturesque street surrounded by 100 acres of natural bushland, the homes also benefits from the convenience of local shops, bus stops, taxis and the Gosford Railway Station close by. Henry Kendall is a community encompassing an Aged Care Home alongside a Retirement Village, as well as Assisted Living.
- Safe, caring and support environment
- Welcoming and friendly atmosphere
- Quality care provided to meet individual needs
- Individualised care plans that are developed in consultation with family and medcial practitioner
- Qualified Registered Nurses on duty 24 hours a day
- High and low level care
- Respite care
- Well balanced, varied and nutritious meals
- Leisure activities
- Services - hairdressing, pharmacy, podiatry and physiotherapy, etc
- Choice of medical practitioner.
At Henry Kendall, the collective focus of our qualified care and services staff is on wellness and encouraging our residents to live a full and meaningful life that complements each and every individual's choices.
Nursing home features
Types of care
- Residential aged care