Our retirement living units are ideal for those who wish to maintain an independent lifestyle, with the security of community living.
Relax in your well appointed unit with modern kitchen and tasteful decor.
We value your independence, so sit back and enjoy your retirement and comfortable surrounds – we’ll take care of maintenance of the building and communal gardens.
Our Barryne retirement living village is set in the beautiful and peaceful bush settings of the Adelaide foothills. There is an on-site community centre and barbecue for residents and for entertaining visitors, and Barryne is situated close to public transport and the local shopping precinct at Belair. Every week the City of Mitcham community bus can be taken for shopping trips.
Unit features include:
- One bedroom units, some with balconies, with city or hills views and allocated parking
- Two bedroom units with fully enclosed rear yard and attached garage
- Neutral colour scheme
- Open plan living and dining area
- Landscaped communal gardens
- On site community centre.
Two bedroom self contained unit with reverse cycle air conditioner. Beautiful location in Belair. Close to public transport. Entry costs $65,000 with recurrent monthly fee of $467.