Help at Home by Montefiore offers the care you need, when and where you want it.
We understand that everyone has different needs and that care should be personal, individual and accessible. That’s why we want to bring you choice and industry-leading care in the comfort of your own home. Our Care Coordinators will help you to choose from the wide range of services provided by Help at Home. So you can enjoy the freedom and confidence to live the best life possible, independently.
Help at Home is available through government subsidised Consumer Directed Care (CDC) packages and as a private Fee for Service private care. Whatever your budget or care needs, we will provide your own Care Coordinator to put together an individually tailored program, all without leaving your front door.
- 24/7 HOTLINE - Our 1800 Help at Home hotline is staffed by healthcare professionals 24/7, ready to discuss the type of care you want or book an appointment.
- CARE COORDINATORS - Your personal Care Coordinator will design and manage a program tailored to your individual, ongoing needs and budget.
- WELLNESS SERVICES - Enhance your wellbeing with Allied Health services including physiotherapy, hydrotherapy, occupational therapy, creative therapy and more.
- SKILLED HEALTH TEAM - Our health professionals can assist with everything from managing medications to 24/7 nursing care.
- DOMESTIC HELP - From everyday tasks, such as cooking, cleaning, gardening and shopping, to providing companionship, we are here to lend a hand.
In home care features
Types of care
Health service features
Additional details: In home care