HCA Home, a division of Healthcare Australia; we aim to support older people to remain living independent, safe and well in their own home for as long as possible. We do this by offering at-home support services, in discussion with you, tailored to your needs & agreed upon with you.
Our highly experienced nursing staff and certification standards for workers in the Aged Care industry is well recognised. We supply staff to all public and private hospital in Victorian as well as community based & residential aged care providers. In addition to other agencies, we provide healthcare staff for the Australian Department of Defence, ensuring standards for care are well regulated across the business.
The Home Care Package services may include personal care, medication assistance, meals preparation, domestic assistance, escorted transport to appointments as well as allied health services and nursing services. We can also arrange for gardening help and equipment hire as required.
Why choose HCA Home?
- Free consultation - We come to visit you, free of charge, in the comfort of your own home, or prior to your hospital discharge, to learn about you & discuss how we can assist you toward maintaining and regaining your independence and wellbeing. Understanding your hopes, helps us to provide you with the best possible options for support to ensure you receive assistance tailored to your needs.
- We find the right fit for you - Realising that accepting help and support from others can be unusual for you, we make it our priority to match you with a support worker you can trust and connect with. If the support worker doesn’t suit you, then we are able to provide alternative, equally suitable support worker options.
- 45 years’ experience -With over 45 years’ experience in the Healthcare industry, with a staff of over 999 in Victoria alone to draw from, we have the experience to tailor & provide you with an excellent standard of care at home within both a Home Care Package or a private arrangement. Nationally, Healthcare Australia provides services to over 35,000 people daily. We have used this experience to align our structure, mission and values to provide better healthcare outcomes to those are in our care. How HCA Home can help HCA Home offer a wide range of services, these include:
- Nursing care, personal care, domestic assistance
- Overnight care, social outings, in-home respite
- Pet assistance, medication support, meal time assistance
- Home maintenance, gardening & maintenance
- Meals / shopping, medication supervision, transport
- Dementia care, private self-funded care, palliative care.