Hawthorn’s Victoria Gardens is a supported residential service registered with the Department of Health, Victoria to provide accommodation and assistance with personal care for all ages. A high standard of furniture and fittings, emergency lighting and fire safety equipment have all been installed and it is managed in a friendly hands-on manner by supporting and caring staff.
We cater for a maximum of 31 residents in spacious private and twin share rooms all with ensuite facilities.
Hawthorns Victoria Gardens offers peace of mind with friendly professional and highly qualified management and staff who are available 24 hours a day, throughout the year. You will realise that you are loved unconditionally. We are there when you need us!
All the privacy you may require and all the conveniences you may need. We promise to cater you with a wide range of services and personal care as listed:
- Luxurious living areas
- Elegant private rooms with full ensuite and quiet bedrooms
- Experienced and trained staff
- Assistance with showering and personal care
- Doctors of choice and medications supervised
- Nutritional, dietary, home style cooking
- Daily room services and personal laundry
- Librarian and local community groupings
- Visiting hairdresser and podiatrists
- Exciting activity programs and entertainment
- A secure 24-hour emergency call system
- Television facilities to all bedrooms and lounge
- Private telephone facilities
- Interesting outings available
- Short term and respite care available
- Professional Counselling available on request
- Your choice of self furnishing or Hawthorn’s Victoria Gardens
- Nurses on duty seven days a week.
Situated close to all the services of Hawthorn, shops, trams, Glenferrie train station, Hawthorn Train station. (Melway Reference is Map 45 C11).
Most importantly a place to call your home, especially designed and catered for people who may need some support in their daily living, yet still cherish their independence. You are encouraged to treat Hawthorns Victoria Gardens as your home, and to invite friends and family at anytime.
Your family member’s security is guaranteed and your rights are protected by the health Services Act, 1988. A detailed residential statement detailing all of the services and fees are provided to all residents and or family. With no hidden fees or extras. NO BONDS, NO assessments needed!
Convalescence and special cases considered as a blend of ages have proven happiness to our Supportive Care Home. The homely atmosphere elegance and charm will surely impress the most discerning.
You can know that you are loved unconditionally; our first priority is placed on the comfort, security and individual freedom of residents and our aim is to provide for the physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs of the residents.
With the very best of personal care, love and kindness, our ultramodern and most comfortable home offers a wonderful atmosphere and extensive services and amenities, in a unique environment that can really be called home. Situated in a very private and secluded area, it’s just like having your own home.
Because at Hawthorn’s Victoria Gardens we truly care!
Supported residential features
Types of care
Additional details: Physiotherapy, exercises classes, bus tours and other activities