Harold Hawthorne Community Centre in Carlisle was established in 1968 and offers a range of services and support to people in the local community.
The Centre is located right next door to the Retirement Village and offers a wide range of services including a luncheon diner open Monday to Friday, social activities, visiting beauty therapist, podiatrist, yoga instructor and ample social and event space.
If you are looking to find a new home, some support to stay in your own home or simply participate more in your local community, visit or contact Harold Hawthorne Community Centre. There is something for everyone!
Over 55s Village
The Harold Hawthorne retirement village offers independent living units for people over 55, from just $175,000.
With attractive gardens, a pond and conveniently located close to rail and bus services, the well maintained, one & two-bedroom units provide an affordable and comfortable living environment for people 55 years of age and older.
The village offers:
- 41 independent living units
- One and two-bedroom units
- Quiet residential street
- Dedicated staff to provide gardening and maintenance
- Affordable lease options to suit individual financial needs
- Close to public transport and local shops
- Less than eight kilometres to Perth City, Burswood & the river
- Near Victoria Park and Belmont Shopping Centres
- Pets considered
- Home and Community Care services available for eligible residents.