Our Burradoo property, located on more than five delightful hectares, features self care units, hostel and nursing home facilities. This wide range of accommodation allows our residents to be as independent as they would like to be or receive assistance depending on their individual circumstances. A new 78 bed nursing home opened in May 2014 with single rooms and ensuites.
Within our village we offer:
- A kiosk which sells a variety of goods
- A hairdressing salon
- A craft and games room
- Podiatry and physiotherapy rooms
- A cinema lounge area
- Public phones
- Entertainment on a regular basis from visiting groups
- Inter-denominational church services
- Private mail box and postage serviced daily
- Off road parking.
Contact us to find out more about our nursing home, hostel and self care options.