Glendale Care provides Home Care Packages (HCPs) to assist older people with complex care needs to continue to live independently and safely in their own homes. For eligible care recipients the services are funded by the Australian Government. You will be requested to pay a fee as a contribution towards the cost of your care package. If you are a full pensioner this charge will not be more than 17.5% of your income.
If you are not eligible for Government co-funding the same care services can be provided by our flexible private care program.
Each person who receives care through a Glendale Care Home Care Package program is allocated a Care Manager who regularly visits you.
Your Care Manager will:
- Work out a plan of care with you that is what you want and which meets your needs to assist you to maintain your independence
- Assist you in organising all the support and services you need
- Monitor your needs and the services that are put in place for you.
A Glendale Care HCP is tailored to meet your needs. Some of the services Glendale Care offers are:
- Bathing and showering
- Transport (to medical appointments and social activities)
- Meal preparation
- Self medication assistance
- House cleaning
- Laundry and ironing.
Please call our Care Manager for a no obligation and confidential appointment.
Glendale Care offers services in Bundaberg, Townsville and Buderim.