Glen Waverley Private Nursing Home is a 49 bed residential aged care facility located within close proximity to major shopping centres, Kingsway restaurant zone, natural bushland and several beautiful parks.
Located a short distance from the Eastlink it is easily accessible from many areas across the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Public transport is available via the bus stops outside the facility that link up with both The Glen and Knox City shopping centres.
The warm, homelike environment at Glen Waverley Private Nursing Home offers both single and double rooms, many of which have their own ensuite bathroom. Several of our rooms have private courtyards allowing residents to bask in fresh air and sunshine during nice weather. Alternatively our beautiful central courtyard is a great meeting place for residents and families who wish to enjoy some afternoon sun or a BBQ.
All our rooms are equipped with a wall mounted flat screen television, locker, wardrobe, call bell system and a height adjustable bed. Residents are encouraged to bring personal items and mementos to decorate their room.
Our highly trained, dedicated staff participate in our ongoing in-house education program so we can guarantee our residents receive the very best in contemporary care.
Residents may wish to participate in our engaging daily activity program or relax in the comfort of their own bedroom or one of the quiet lounge areas. Our Diversional Therapists run an extensive volunteer program that enables our residents to experience a wide range of entertainment from within the greater community. Birthdays, cultural festivals and sporting events are celebrated across the site with residents, staff and families encouraged participate if they wish.
Additional features include:
- 24 hour registered nursing care
- Dedicated palliative care suite
- On site hairdressing and beauty services
- Monash Mobile Library
- Pet Therapy program
- Physiotherapist, Dietitian, Podiatrist, Speech Pathology
- On site laundry
- Newspaper and magazine delivery arranged on request
- Secure key pad locks at all external doors and gates
- Client focused care
- Extensive activity and volunteer program
- Choice of own doctor and specialists
- Director of Nursing, Manager and Clinical Care Coordinator on site
- Private function room can be booked for special family celebrations.