Gill Waminda Aged Care Plus Centre is an inclusive and caring community located just a few streets away from the heart of Goulburn town centre. We are a trusted aged care provider offering all levels of care including short term respite care and secure dementia care.
- Fully accredited and government approved aged care centre
- All levels of care offered including respite care
- Secure dementia care
- Single and twin rooms with built-in robes and private ensuite
- Emergency call system in all rooms
- 24 hour access to compassionate care and nursing staff
- Seasonally rotating menus and meals freshly prepared by our professional catering team
- Range of personalised lifestyle and wellbeing services
- Hairdressing salon onsite
- Close to the Goulburn town centre
- Caring and Christian environment
- Full time Salvation Army Chaplain on site.
Nursing home features
- Large home (103 beds)
- Specialist services: Physiotherapy, exercise physiology, podiatry, audiology, dietitian, speech pathology