The Fulton Wellbeing Centre offers a wide range of health services to help you remain independent and lead an active and healthy life.
Our passionate team of trained health professionals work with you to create an individual health plan that provides holistic care and therapy through a range of support options both at the centre and in the home, including:
- Senior social groups - providing opportunities for social connection and engagement.
- Physiotherapy - promotes, maintains and restores physical wellbeing.
- Podiatry - podiatry services to comprehensively diagnose and treat individual conditions.
- Speech Therapy - diagnosis and management of conditions.
- Occupational Therapy - supporting you to overcome limitations caused by injury, illness or ageing.
- Psychology - assisting you to maintain healthy emotional and psychological wellbeing and support you for a variety of mental health concerns.
- Dietitian services - providing expert nutrition and dietary advice. A dietitian will assess your nutritional needs.
Location and opening hours
The Fulton Wellbeing Centre is located next to Dovetree aged care community at Sinnamon Village.
Opening hours are Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 4.00pm. Closed on public holidays.
Day therapy centre features
Additional details: Consulting Geriatrician half day per week; psychology services available; mature mind & memory clinic