Banfields Aged Care
Organisation Australian Aged Care Group (1 other service)
Set amongst beautiful landscaped gardens in the grounds of the former Banfields cinema and restaurant complex in Cowes, Banfields Aged Care is a brand new architecturally designed extra services residential aged care facility.
The single level facility features luxurious amenities and will provide care to 90 residents. This spacious and elegant home consists of separate wings each with 15 rooms, adjoining a central communal and reception centre.
Banfields Aged Care will provide an extensive range of features and services to assist residents to remain active and engaged.
- Single, spacious rooms with ensuite bathrooms and comfortable living area
- Eight suites with fully equipped kitchenettes and lounge area for a larger style of living
- Spacious lounge, sitting and dining areas within the fully air conditioned facility
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning in every room
- Telephone and Foxtel connection points in every room
- Ample car parking
- Courtyards and outdoor sitting areas
- Covered pedestrian walkways
- Hairdressing and beauty salon
- Chapel (non denominational)
- Theatre / cinema
- Cafe and bar
- Physiotherapy room and gym
- LED TV screens in every room
- Library and media room
- Men’s shed
- Music therapy
- Dedicated bus for resident outings.
From the moment you arrive at Banfields Aged Care, you know you are entering an aged care facility that cherishes the quality of life.
To discuss your individual requirements and experience the Banfields Aged Care lifestyle firsthand, please call us on the number above or click on the 'Send an Enquiry' tab.
Aged care home
90 beds. 2 are respite beds. 14 beds cater for secure dementia. All beds are extra service beds.
Chapel / Church, Café / Kiosk, Facility transport, Hairdressing salon.
These services are operated by Australian Aged Care Group.
Today · V13475
Aged care vacancy
- ACAT/S required
- Permanent or Respite
- Single room with private ensuite
- Specialist dementia services with extra services available
- RAD up to $450,000 (negotiable) or a DAP up to $75.82 per day (negotiable)
Daily care fee applicable.
Ageing in place, High Care, Low Care, Dementia Specific, Extra Service Respite and Permanent accommodation available.
Australia's largest selection of vacancies
View more vacancies like this in our vacancies area:
Writing your message
Dear Sir or Madam / To whom it may concern, (very formal if you don't know the person whom you are emailing)
- Giving reference
Regarding your services on the DPS Guide website ...
- Requesting information
After the reference, add a comma and continue -
[Reference], could you please send me ...
- Requesting further information
I would also like to know ...
Could you tell me whether ...
Yours faithfully / Kind regards ...